KYRIAD LE BOURGET CENTRE 5MN WALK FROM THE EXHIBITION CENTER PARIS LE BOURGET
Whether you are coming for business or pleasure, you will appreciate staying at the Kyriad Le Bourget Centre hotel, located north of Paris, only 20 minutes by car and 15 minutes by train from the capital’s city center and in the immediate vicinity of the Le Bourget exhibition center and 15 minutes from the Villepinte Park.
The hotel offers you all the comfort of a 3 star hotel, in a modern and cosy atmosphere. For business meetings, the hotel offers 2 seminar rooms with a K-Business quality level. A team is pleased to welcome you every day of the year, in English, Spanish and German.
This establishment has a capacity of 118 rooms including 3 executive rooms which have just been completely renovated, ensuring a modern and warm atmosphere.
All the rooms have free Wifi access and are equipped with double glazing to ensure optimal comfort, calm, and serenity. Always with attention to detail, a welcome tray is at your disposal: coffee, tea, and cakes will be offered to you upon your arrival.
Whatever the type of room chosen (double, triple, or quad), they are all equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet, reception products, towels, and hairdryer.
The full list of services:
- Wifi accessFree of charge
- Private bathroom
- Bein Sports
- Reduced mobility
The hotel is serving, everyday from 6.00 am to 10.00 am, a full buffet formula to enjoy a balanced breakfast full of flavors and vitality:
Viennese buns, breads, cereals, ham and sausages, cheese, fresh squeezed oranges juice, dairies, fresh fruits salad, hot beverages, omelette…
For a snack or a meal, the catering kiosk offers you a complete and balanced offer 24 hours a day, but in case of slippage or delicacy, a range of healthy and gourmet products adapted to all appetites. In addition to all of the above, are refreshing drinks and for some new ones in order to satisfy everyone.
If you wish to dine outside the hotel, the RN2 at the foot of the hotel offers you the possibility of eating out by offering a multitude of themed restaurants.
ORGANIZE YOUR SEMINARS AT THE KYRIAD LE BOURGET HOTEL EXHIBITION CENTRE
Organizing your seminars in the hotel is making the choice of both well-being and efficiency.
With a free Wi-Fi access, the seminar rooms are guarantying comfort, a personalized care and all the required equipment to ensure a successful meeting.
Equipment at your disposal
- Flipchart board
- Stationery (Paper, felt-tips, pens, stapler, under hand, scissors, notepad…)
- Wall display
- Ancillary areas for breaks
- Outdoor and enclosed basement parking
Video and sound equipment
- Morning breaks or snacks packages:
- Coffee, Tea
- Fruit juices
- Viennese pastries in the morning
- Pastry in the afternoon
- Mineral water
- Mineral waters
Study day package
- Provision of a lounge
- Individual mineral waters
- Welcome coffee
- Morning break
- Snack break and basic equipment
Treat yourself to a relaxing and invigorating moment, enjoy the yoga sessions during your stay at the Kyriad le Bourget Centre Hotel!
Hatha Yoga courses taught by a professional are offered free of charge to all the clients staying at Kyriad le Bourget centre.
Hatha Yoga or Hathayoga is a Sanskrit term. This type of yoga, through the precise and rhythmic practice of postures, allows the practitioner to control the body and the senses.
Hatha Yoga is a series of postures (asanas in Sanskrit) that are very simple or more complicated. As a discipline for everyone, there are different levels depending on whether you are a beginner or more experienced in the discipline.
Hatha Yoga allows an improvement of the practitioner’s overall fitness, as the practice progresses.
It is recognized as having many benefits :
- On the physical level: Flexibility and strengthened joints
- On the mental level: Improved concentration and memorization
- On the emotionally level : Better stress and anxiety management
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced yogi, your yoga teacher will use his or her experience to identify your greatest strength, while working on your posture, breathing and meditation.
The duration of the courses is about one hour *.
Treat yourself to a stress-free and stimulating moment, enjoy the Pilates sessions during your stay at the Kyriad le Bourget Centre Hotel!
Pilates classes given by a professional are offered free of charge to all the clients staying at Kyriad le Bourget centre. Pilate aims to develop the body in a harmonious way, correct bad postures, restore physical vitality, and stimulate the mind. There are more than 500 exercises, based on these essential principles:
- Breathing and concentration
- Control and fluidity
- Centering and relaxation
Anyone can practice Pilates because the exercises, while demanding, are neither violent nor traumatic for the body. It is recommeneded to:
- To people who are not or not very athletic.
- To those who suffer from stress, fatigue, stiffness, pregnant women or women who have just given birth, the elderly, people injured during convalescence.
For expectant mothers or fragile people, the doctor’s follow-up is nevertheless essential.
The benefits of the Pilates method are many:
- It reduces pain thanks to deep muscle strengthening (back, pelvis).
- It tones, refines and softens by stretching and firming muscles.
- It improves breathing through work on breathing.
- It relaxes and helps to fight against physical and mental stress.
Located on the ground floor, the 60 m² games room welcomes children and adults alike, it is the ideal place to take a break and have fun around a game of table tennis, table football or PS4 console on a large screen.
The games room is accessible 7 days a week and 24 hours a day depending on availability, it is also accessible to the PMR.
EVENTS NEARBY THE HOTEL KYRIAD LE BOURGET PARIS EXHIBITION CENTRE
The Air and Space Museum
Is a touristic attraction of great historical and cultural value, situated at the airport of Paris – Le Bourget, only 8 km to the North of Paris. It represents over 18,000m2 of covered exhibition space, with an extraordinary collection of over 150 original planes, as well as a great variety of aircraft items and full-sized replicas of Ariane 1 and 5 rockets.
The reception team is at your disposal to help you direct you:
- Leisure park : Disneyland Paris-Astérix
- Paris By Night (restaurant, show, concerts…)
- Cultural Paris (monuments and museums)
- Romantic Paris (cruises, dinners, shows…)
- Paris Shopping (Department stores, luxury…)
A collection of great wealth
The museum has an important collection of nearly 500 aircraft, from the very first models of aeroplanes to the mythical Concorde. Visiting the Air and Space Museum is an opportunity to discover the fascinating human epic of the conquest of the sky. All the themes related to space and air are represented, from the history of the first balloons to go to altitude in the 18th century to the launch of satellites, through the planes and gliders of aerobatics without forgetting the fighter planes used during the wars. Le Bourget will introduce you to the history of the greatest aviation heroes, such as Chuck Yeager, the first man to break the sound barrier, and André Turcat, the world speed record holder.
A friendly place to visit alone or with others
The Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace is not only a prestigious place for aviation lovers, it is a lively cultural space, with many events taking place all year round. The museum also presents games for children, various programs of visit as well as animation for groups (guided tours, discoveries, films) as well as sessions of initiation to astronomy taking place in its planetarium of about sixty seats. The museum also has a documentation service (specialized library, media library, etc.).
Discovering the Villepinte Exhibition Centre
Since its opening in 1982, the Villepinte Exhibition Centre has been considered one of the main exhibition venues in the Paris region. Around fifty trade fairs are held there all year round.
One of the main exhibition venues in France
The Exhibition Centre mainly hosts trade fairs such as Eurosatory (military trade fair), Industrie Expo, or Equip Auto. Due to its proximity to Roissy Charles De Gaulle International Airport and the large hotel capacity of the area and the Ile-de-France region, the park can accommodate a multitude of international lounges. The proximity and accessibility to Paris by public transport as well as by road, which are current assets of the place, will be further strengthened by the future establishment of a station.
The park has a star-shaped geographical layout, organized around a gallery giving access to all the halls, the various types of flows do not meet in this way, visitors have the opportunity to move around the halls without even being aware of the logistics in motion at the back.
An ambitious expansion project
Thanks to its extension project, the Villepinte Exhibition Centre is destined to become one of the largest exhibition centres in the world. The aim is to increase its capacity to 350.000m² of covered exhibition space.
The extension project includes the opening of Hall 7, with new exhibition areas ranging from 150 to 150.000 m² and an outdoor presentation area.
A “Cité de l’Exposition” is also planned, with a dimension of 150.000 m², this building should house training structures as well as exhibition and event professionals (logisticians, technicians, service providers, etc.). The building will have space for the installation of technical equipment, storage of materials and furniture, as well as a device for the evacuation of materials.
The hotel Kyriad Le Bourget Centre – Parc des expositions is ideally situated in the midtown, at :
- 10 km away from central Paris.
- 7 km away from La Porte de la Chapelle
- 7 km away from the airport of Roissy Charles de Gaulle
- 30-minute-walk to Astérix and Disneyland
- 10-mn-walk to the aero-spatial museum (Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace)
- 20-mn-walk to the city of sciences and industry (Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie)
- 10-mn-walk to the Stade De France
- 5-mn-walk to Parc des Expositions and to the airport of Bourget
- Immidiate connection to roads A1, A86, A104, A3, N2/17
FULL LIST OF AMENITIES
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Fitness Center
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-out is available
- Gap period enforced between guest stays
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Parking – Self
- Airport Transportation
- Internet Access – Free in room
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Dry cleaning service
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Business Center
- Attraction Shuttle Service
Kyriad Le Bourget Centre – Parc Des Expositions does everything possible to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. This is the reason why so many guests return every year.
Why not try an Indian restaurant like YAMUNA. If you are looking for a restaurant near Kyriad Le Bourget Centre – Parc Des Expositions, go to YAMUNA (0.9 km), located not far from the hotel.
If you are looking for activities, the Air and Space Museum (0.8 km) and Saint-Nicolas Church (0.2 km) will make you spend a pleasant moment, all next to the Kyriad Le Bourget Centre – Parc Des Expositions.
The Kyriad Le Bourget Centre – Parc Des Expositions offers you the best of Le Bourget at your fingertips, for a perfect stay in every way.